IT'S COMPETITION TIME Win a pair of fabulous Melissa shoes of your choice All you have to do is like our Facebook page, like and share the competition picture we posted on our timeline and tell us exactly which pair you'd like to win
There's plenty of gorgeous styles to choose from that include our Vivienne Westwood, Jason Wu and Karl Lagerfeld collaborations The competition will run from today, Friday 1st November and will run until Sunday 10th Novemeber, so be sure to enter as time is ticking
|Vivienne Westwood Melissa
Lady Dragon Heels
Drama Cut Away Boots
|Melissa Karl Lagerfeld
Incense Ice Cream Heels
Our fabulous winner will be announced shortly after the closing day, so keep checking back to our Facebook page to see if you're the lucky one Now I know you don't like it and we don't like it but our competition terms and conditions are listed below so please have a read before entering.
Click here to shop all Melissa styles and choose your prize
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Closing Date for entries is 23:59PM on November 10th 2013.
- Competition is open to UK residents only
- Only one (1) entry per person.
- Van Mildert reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to withdraw, cancel, suspend or modify the terms of the offer.
- By entering this competition, personal information of registrants will not be sold to third party and limited to communications from Van Mildert.
- Anonymous registrants will not be eligible for the offer.
- Participants agree to be bound by the full Terms and Conditions of Van Mildert.
- Prize must be claimed within ninety (90) days of issue or will become invalid.
- The winner will be selected at random from the list of entrants by the closing date and will be notified via the email address they provided at the time of entry within twenty eight (28) days.
- This competition is not open to employees of Van Mildert, or any agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges; decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.