When it comes to making a weekend breakfast, a combination of maximum taste but simplicity is the key. Step forward the mouth-watering one pan breakfast recipe; it’s the perfect weapon for a lazy weekend……because they were made for enjoying not doing dishes.
Throughout the years when we’ve been bringing you recipes one thing that has been important to us most of the time has been the ease of making them. Yes, we can make the food look tempting with great pictures, but at the end of the day if it is difficult to make, more often than not you’re not going to attempt it.
This is different however. Everything is just going into one pan, so it really is so easy.
But there’s no point in it being easy if it doesn’t taste great. Well when it’s involving sausage, bacon, eggs, baked beans how can it not taste nice? It’s effectively the Great British Breakfast!
One Pan Breakfast Recipe
Serves two people - or one if you’re really hungry
- 2 Lincolnshire sausages
- 1 packet of pancetta diced
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1 tin baked beans
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- Pre heat your oven to 200C.
- Get yourself a trusty frying pan that is of good quality, so it can withstand the oven heat. Add your Lincolnshire sausages to the pan. Don’t bother with any other sausages; Lincolnshire sausages are the best.
- Put the frying pan for 10 minutes.
- Add your diced pancetta with a little bit of oil. Place back into the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Once everything is looking nice and yummy, add your baked beans. Mixed everything together.
- Crack your eggs and add a little seasoning. Place back into the oven for 2- 5 minutes until your eggs are perfect and beans cooked through.
- Serve with sliced bread and a good mug of tea.
For this and more great recipes please head on over to champagne-lifestyle.com